Down for the night in Nephi, UT. I'll post pictures tomorrow!
Thursday, September 8, 2011
Day 9 - September 8, 2011
Short and boring post tonight because I'm exhausted the internet connection is absolutely awful at this stupid motel and I have to wait half an hour just to open an email. But anyway, we opted to skip taking I-80 to Salt Lake City and took some smaller, much more scenic routes instead. We drove through canyons and desert and prairie and it was incredible. However, these more scenic routes tacked on an extra four hours onto our trip, which we did not anticipate :( so instead of reaching our new apartment tomorrow night, it looks like our trip is going to carry into late Saturday morning.
Down for the night in Nephi, UT. I'll post pictures tomorrow!
Down for the night in Nephi, UT. I'll post pictures tomorrow!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment